Monday, May 30, 2016

Weekly Wrap Up - It's Getting Warm

Hi there. This was a slightly shorter week than normal and the next three weeks are also going to be shorter.  To make up for fewer outfit pics I hope to post more in June on other topics, still fashion and frugal related.  It's Memorial Day weekend and while I am thankful that it's not over 100 degrees outside, it is getting pretty warm at 94 outside as I type this. I probably define warm and hot differently than most people, but that's what happens when you grow up in the desert.  As soon as it starts getting warm/hot, public buildings, including my library, seem to over compensate by getting particularly chilly.  That is why even in the dead of Summer I wear cardigans. On to this weeks pics.
Since I started this week with a hat shot I'm linking to the Style Crone's Hat Attack

May 24

             

Dress: Chicos - 2013    Hat: Fair Weather - Burlington Coat Factory 2012

The Stuff



Necklace: Chicos - 2013  Earrings: Chicos - 2013  Bracelet: Chicos - 2013  Watch: Mom hand me down

May 25

                 

Top: Banana Republic - Vegas 2012  Skirt: Karizma - Gift from Mom 20??  Cardigan: Merona - Last seen here (3rd outfit)

The Stuff



Earrings: Hand me down from Mom  Necklace: Overstock  Bracelets: Gifts and borrowed from Mom

May 26



Top: Dana Buchman - Thrift 2016  Skirt: Merona - Thrift 2016  Cardigan: Banana Republic - last seen here (3rd outfit)

The Stuff



Necklace and Earrings: Gift from GH   Bracelet: Cost Plus - 2012  Watch: Mom

May 28

 

Top: Express - Thrift 2014  Skirt: Odille - Ebay 20??

Action Gif (hope it works)



The Stuff



Earrings: Mom hand me down  Necklace: Gift (found on the floor of the Rialto)  Bracelet: Mom

Bonus Picture - courtesy of GH


Peanut Cactus in Bloom on May 29

See you soon.

2 comments:

  1. You look fabulous in your hat, and all of your ensembles. Thank you so much for sharing with Hat Attack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much! Your blog has inspired me for years.

      Delete