Sunday, April 9, 2017

I'm Back

Hi there.  I took a longer blogging break than planned. Between my trip to New Orleans, other fun things and a backdrop of depression the blog has been on the back burner.  I hope to remedy that situation in the next couple of weeks. I plan to write a post about my New Orleans trip as well as a catch up post for what I've been up to post vacation. In the mean time this post is a catch up for what I wore before heading off to the Big Easy. Not much to actually say at the moment, so onto the clothes.

March 14

T-shirt: The Gap - Last seen here (5th outfit)  Skirt: No Label - Last seen here (2nd outfit)

The Stuff

Earrings and Bracelet: Mom    Necklace: Online

March 15


Dress: Max Studio - Last seen here (8th outfit)

The Stuff

Earrings and Bracelet: Chicos

March 16 - A day early for St. Patrick's Day

Top: Worthington - Last seen here (1st outfit of the blog!) Pants: BCBG Max Azria - Last seen here (6th outfit)

The Stuff

Earrings: Aunt Rosetta  Bracelet: Mom

March 17 - With bonus cheesecake cutting action shot, ah the faces

  

Top: Ann Taylor - Bought here in January Skirt: Foxxy - Last seen here (3rd outfit)

The Stuff

Earrings and Bracelet: Mom  Necklace: Etsy

I somehow missed March 18

March 21 - With bonus head shot
  

Top: Banana Republic - Last seen here (8th outfit)  Skirt: Josephine Chaus - Last seen here (7th outfit)

The Stuff

Earrings: California  Bracelet: Aunt Rosetta  Necklace: Etsy

March 22

Top: John Paul Richard - Last seen here (5th outfit)   Pants: NY & Co - Last seen here (3rd outfit)

The Stuff

Earrings and Bracelet: Chicos  Necklace: Online

March 23

Sweater: Old Navy - Bought here (last April)  Jeans: DKNY - Last seen here (7th outfit)

The Stuff

Earrings: Mom  Necklaces: UNICEF  Bracelets: Morocco

March 24

Top: Coldwater Creek - Thrifted 2015 (?)  Jeans: Chicos Platinum - Last seen here (2nd outfit)

The Stuff

Earrings: Mom  Bracelet: Chicos  Necklace: Etsy

I also somehow missed pictures for the 25th which is the day I left for New Orleans. See you soon with more on that topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment