Sunday, April 23, 2017

April So Far

Hi there. I've got three weeks worth of outfit pictures to share, and a couple of randomly fun things thrown in for good measure. Since this will be a picture heavy post I will keep the commentary to a minimum.

April 1 - My first day back at work after my NOLA Vacation.

Sweater: Carolyn Taylor - Retail 201?  Jeans: Levis - Last seen here (3rd outfit)

The Stuff
Necklace: Unicef    Earrings and Bracelet: Mom

April 1 - Evening - I went to a friends birthday party which involved some amazing hot chocolate and hanging out around a firepit, it was great!

Sweater: Ann Taylor Loft - Purchased here in New Orleans  Jeans: Chicos - Last seen here (8th outfit)

The Stuff
 Bangles: Gifts  Earrings: Chicos

            The prettiest hummus and veggie platter made by blog photographer extraordinaire BB


                              And my less impressive but still yummy cheese and stuff plate


April 4
Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft - Purchased here in New Orleans  Skirt: Merona - Thrifted here in 2016

The Stuff
Earrings: Gift from Jennifer  Bracelet: Mom  Necklace: Etsy

April 5 - Repeated outfit from January, but with different jewelry.
Sweater: INC- Last seen here (4th outfit)  Skirt: Club Z Collection- last seen here (4th outfit)

The Stuff
Necklace: Gift from Susie  Earrings and Bracelet: Mom

April 6 - I do like this top better with this fitted skirt rather than the loose pants I wore it with last.
Top: BCBG Max Azria - Last seen here (4th outfit)   Skirt: Fashion Bug - Last seen here (5th outfit)

The Stuff
Necklace: Dad  Earrings: Mom??  Bracelet: Aunt Rosetta

April 7- Another full outfit repeat, this one from almost a year ago, again with different jewelry.
Top and Skirt: Jones New York - Last seen here (5th outfit)  Cardigan: Dana Buchman - Last seen here (5th outfit)

The Stuff
Earrings: Unicef   Bracelet: Chicos    Necklace: Bought in New Orleans

April 8
Dress: Merona - Last seen here (5th outfit)

The Stuff
Earrings: Online   Necklace: Etsy   Bracelet: Mom

April 10 - A friend (T) and I decided to go a little crazy and add fun colors to our hair.  Damian offered to do the dyeing and I think it came out great. I've also had a lot of fun dressing to match the hair.
       
                 Just washed color                               Dry color

April 11- Side shot to see the hair.
Dress and Wrap: Chicos - Last seen here (5th outfit)

The Stuff
Necklace: Gift from Susie   Earrings: Retail  Bracelets: Morocco

April 12
Dress: Twyla Blue - Last seen here (2nd outfit)

The Stuff
Necklace: Online   Bracelet: Jennifer   Earrings: Gift from Mom

April 13
Top: Cable and Gauge - Last seen here (7th outfit)  Jenas: Chicos - Last seen above.

The Stuff
Necklace: Etsy   Earrings: Grandma T   Bracelet: Mom

April 14- With a head shot I liked!
  
Dress: I Love H81 - Last seen here (3rd outfit)  Cardigan: Gap - last seen here (2nd outfit)

The Stuff
Necklace: Dad   Bracelet: Gift   Earrings: Gift from the GH

April 15 - Not exactly matching the hair but with added shot of a colorful bun.
          
Dress: Citi Triangle - Last seen here (8th outfit)  Cardigan: BCBG Girls - Last seen here (1st outfit)

The Stuff
Earrings: Online    Necklace: Gift from Grandma S

April 16 - Easter Sunday, this is what I wore to lunch at my in-laws. It matched the hair perfectly.
          
Dress: Per Una - Last seen here (1st outfit)

The Stuff
Earrings: Retail   Bracelet: Mom

April 19- Another almost complete outfit repeat from May of last year, again different jewelry.
Top: Express- Thrifted last year, no picture  Skirt: Chicos - Last seen here (1st outfit)  Cardigan: Mossimo- Last seen here (1st outfit)

The Stuff
Earrings: Gift from the GH  Necklace: Aunt Rosetta  Bracelet:  Retail 199?

April 20 - The faces
          
Top: Ann Taylor Loft - Thrifted 2015  Skirt: Odille - Last seen here (5th outfit)  Cardigan: Jeanne Pierre- Last seen here (1st outfit)

The Stuff
Necklace, Bracelet & Earrings: Aunt Rosetta

April 21 - I liked the teal cardigan that I wore with this last time better, but I donated it because it was very small. I will be on the look out for another one in the future.
Dress: CCDK Copenhagen - Last seen here (1st outfit)  Cardigan: Mossimo - Last seen above

The Stuff
Earrings: Chicos  Bracelet: Mom

And that is what I wore the last three weeks. Now that I'm all caught up I hope to post weekly for the foreseeable future.  Thanks for stopping by. See you soon!

As always thank you to my wonderful blog photographers BB, Mr DC and the GH.

No comments:

Post a Comment