Monday, February 19, 2018

Catch Up Part 2: Things I Receive

Hi there. When I started this blog in April of 2016 I was in the habit of going thrifting every month or so. Sometimes I would go two or even three months between thrift store visits but still semi regularly.  Part of the impetus for starting this blog was to show that you can have fun with fashion on the cheap. It turns out that the last time I went thrifting was in June of last year. The main culprit for my lack of thrifting is that my best friend did a massive closet clean out last year and I was the recipient of a ton of great hand me downs. I do try to wear all of my new to me clothing that is seasonal before getting more and I am still working my way through the current stash of hand me downs. That being said I am feeling the urge to wander through a couple of my favorite thrift stores and I may break down and do that over the long weekend.

I also occasionally receive things from patrons at my library. On Saturday I was given the prettiest rose. It's called a tie dye rose and while it has almost no scent it is pretty amazing to look at. It was a small gesture that absolutely made my day.


And now for the last two weeks of outfits.

February 6
                  

Dress: Studio M - Last seen here in September of 2016?! (5th outfit)

The Stuff

Necklace: Gift  Earrings: Chicos  Bracelet: Mom

February 7

Top: Ann Taylor Loft - Last seen here (3rd outfit)  Pants: Gloria Vanderbilt - Last seen here (12th outfit)

The Stuff

Earrings: GH  Necklace: Etsy  Bracelet: Rosetta

February 8
                    

Top: 3 Dots - Last seen here (15th outfit)  Skirt: Focus Lifestyle - Last seen here (1st outfit)

The Stuff

Earrings: GH  Necklace: Gift  Bracelet: Jennifer

February 9

Top: Banana Republic - T hand me down  Skirt: BCBG Max Azria - Last seen here (3rd outfit)

The Stuff

Earrings: Gift  Necklace: Etsy  Bracelet: GH

February 10

Cardigan: Elle - Last seen here (5th outfit)  Jeans: Chicos - Last seen here (7th outfit)

The Stuff

Earrings: Penny  Necklace: Etsy  Bracelet: Mom

February 13

Top: Chicos - Last seen here (5th outfit)  Jeans: Chicos - Last seen above

The Stuff

Earrings: Penny  Necklace: Online  Bracelet: Mom

February 14
               

Sweater: St Johns Bay - Last seen here (5th outfit)  Pants: Banana Republic - Last seen here (8th outfit)

The Stuff

Necklace and Earrings: Rosetta  Bracelets: Gift from Carol

February 15

Sweater: Croft & Barrow - Last seen here (4th outfit)  Jeans: Levis - Last seen here (5th outfit)

The Stuff

Earrings: Rosetta  Necklace and Bracelet: Chicos

February 16 - Forgot actual outfit pics but got some Leo and me shots
  

Sweater: INC - Last seen here (4th outfit)  Jeans: Levis - Last seen here (1st outfit)

The Stuff

Earrings: Rosetta  Necklace and Bracelet: Mom

February 17

Sweater: Banana Republic - Hand me down from T  Jeans: Chicos - Last seen above

The Stuff

Necklace: Etsy  Earrings: Mom


I did manage to get pictures of the last round of hand me downs as well of some hand me down jewelry from my Mother-in-law.


                                                                  Earrings from Penny

  
Cardigans and Sweaters from T

  
T-shirts from T

  
More tops and some miscellaneous stuff. I have not tried the bathing suit on yet.

And that pretty much wraps up the blog catch-up.

As always thank you to fabulous blog photographers BB and Mr. DC.

See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment