Sunday, April 22, 2018

Two Year Blogoversary

Hi there. I just realized that it's been two years since I started this blog. Despite my best intentions I have never posted as regularly as I hoped to, but the past few months have been especially sporadic. I do think this is partially due to the fact that I haven't thrifted in a while, but I also seem to have writers block. So while I continue to ponder the direction of this blog I thought I should at least try to catch up with outfit pics. Here is what I wore in the second half of March. April outfits to follow in another post.

March 13

Top: Ann Taylor - Last seen here (8th outfit)  Jeans: Levis - Last seen here (2nd outfit)

The Stuff

Necklace: Mom  Bracelet: Gift  Earrings: Retail

March 14

Top: J Crew - Hand me down from T seen here  Skirt: Krizma - Last seen here (2nd outfit) in 2016!

The Stuff

Pendant: Online  Earrings and Bracelet: Mom

March 15

Top: J Crew  - Hand me down from T seen here Cardigan: H&M - Last seen here (1st outfit)  Jeans: Levis - Last seen here (2nd outfit)

Faces - As usual I have no idea what was so funny
            

The Stuff

Pendant: Mom  Bracelet: GH  Earrings: Retail

March 16

Dress: Chicos - Last seen here (2nd outfit)  Cardigan: J Crew - Last seen here (5th outfit)

The Stuff

Necklace and Earrings: Chicos

March 17

Sweater: Gap - Last seen here (5th outfit)  Jeans: Levis - Last seen above

The Stuff

Necklace: Online  Bracelet: Retail  Earrings: Mom

March 21

Top: Banana Republic - Hand me down from T seen here  Jeans: Levis - last seen above

The Stuff

Pendant: Online Bracelet: Gift  Earrings: GH

March 22

Top: Ann Taylor Loft - Thrifted here in 2016  Skirt: Merona - Last seen here (6th outfit)  Cardigan: J Crew - Last seen here (2nd outfit)

The Stuff

Necklace: Etsy  Earrings and Bracelet: Mom

March 23

Top: Old Navy - Last seen here (3rd outfit)  Jeans: Chicos - Last seen here (10th outfit)

The Stuff

Necklace: Etsy  Earrings: Chicos  Bracelet: Mom

March 24

Top: Calvin Klein - Last seen here (5th outfit) Jeans: Levis - Last seen above Cardigan: Banana Republic - Last seen here (5th outfit)

The Stuff

Earrings and Bracelet: Mom

March 27

Sweater: Banana Republic - Hand me down from T seen here Skirt: Coldwater Creek - Last seen here (1st outfit)  Belt - Old

The Stuff

Necklace: Maya Palace  Earrings: GH  Bracelet: Mom

March 28

Dress: Connected - Last seen here (1st outfit)

The Stuff

Earrings: GH  Bracelet: Cost Plus

March 29

Top: Banana Republic - Last seen here (13th outfit)  Skirt: Tahari - Last seen here (8th outfit)

The Stuff

Necklace and Earrings: GH

March 30

Dress: Axcess - Last seen here (3rd outfit)

The Stuff

Necklace: Rosetta   Pendant: Dad   Earrings: Online  Bracelets: Jennifer

And that's March. Hope to be back soon with some April outfits.

As always thank you to blog photographers: BB, Mr DC and the GH.



No comments:

Post a Comment